2024 Tournament dates:
14U = U15: June 28 – 30 2024
16U = U17: July 05 – 07 2024
18U/22U = U19/U23: June 28 - 30 2024
Registration dead line:
April 1 2024
Minimum number of games guarantee (if weather permits):
16U & 18U/22U: 6
- 4 diamonds complex (Michel Martin Park at Ile-Perrot - 20 minutes from downtown Montreal), free parking, restaurant, indoor bathrooms, etc.
- 14U category (10 teams maximum - players born on or after January 1st 2009)*
- 16U category (16 teams maximum - players born on or after January 1st 2007)*
- 18U/22U category (10 teams maximum - players born on or after January 1st 2001)*
- For all categories the tournament will start on Friday at around 9:00pm
- Standing after 5 games played on a random basis for the 16U & 18U/22U categories and after 4 games played for the 14U category on Friday and Saturday with the objective of having teams play different regions/teams.
- All teams are guaranteed one game on Sunday for the Playoff round. Final Playoff format to be determined in the 16U category based on final number of teams that registered. If 12 teams or more are registered in that category, there will be 2 divisions (ex. positions 1-8 and 9-16 after the round robin standing) with medals for the championship round and a plaque for the winner in the placement round.
- We are playing with 2 umpires for all games and for the Gold medal games we will have 3 umpires
- Softballs: 12 inches
- Distance between bases: 60 feet
- Pitching distance: 43 feet in 16U & 18U/22U and 40 feet in 14U
- Rules: Softball Canada
* Teams are confirmed in the tournament once they have paid
Cost of tournament:
14U: $650 CAD for Canadian teams and $550 USD for United States teams
16U & 18U/22U: $700 CAD for Canadian teams and $600 USD for United States teams
- It is mandatory to stay in one of the hotels referred by the tournament or else you won't be able to play.
- There are no gate fees charged to the fans and spectators
- We recommand you pay the registration fees by credit card in order to avoid the waiting list and to have the best exchange rate if you are not from Canada.
- You also have the option to pay by eTransfer by sending your payment to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments by cheque must be mailed to:
J7K 3J1 CANADA