2023 Tournament dates:
14U = U15: June 30 – July 2 2023
16U = U17: July 07 – 09 2023
18U/22U = U19/U23: June 30 – July 2 2023
Registration dead line:
April 1 2023
Minimum number of games:
16U & 18U/22U: 6
- 4 diamonds complex (Michel Martin Park at Ile-Perrot - 20 minutes from downtown Montreal), free parking, restaurant, indoor bathrooms, etc.
- 14U category (10 teams maximum - players born on or after January 1st 2008)*
- 16U category (16 teams maximum - players born on or after January 1st 2006)*
- 18U/22U category (10 teams maximum - players born on or after January 1st 2000)*
- For all categories the tournament will start on Friday at around 9:00pm
- Standing after 5 games played on a random basis for the 16U & 18U/22U categories and after 4 games played for the 14U category on Friday and Saturday with the objective of having teams play different regions/teams.
- All teams are guaranteed one game on Sunday for the Playoff round. Final Playoff format to be determined in the 16U category based on final number of teams in each category. If 12 teams or more are registered in that category, there will be 2 divisions (ex. positions 1-8 and 9-16 after the round robin standing) with their own sets of medals for the final round.
- We are playing with 2 umpires for all games and for the Gold medal games we will have 3 umpires
- Softballs: 12 inches
- Distance between bases: 60 feet
- Pitching distance: 43 feet in 16U & 18U/22U and 40 feet in 14U
- Rules: Softball Canada
* Teams are confirmed in the tournament once they have paid
Cost of tournament:
14U: $600 CAD for Canadian teams and $550 USD for United States teams
16U & 22U: $650 CAD for Canadian teams and $600 USD for United States teams
- It is mandatory to stay in one of the hotels referred by the tournament or else you won't be able to play.
- We recommand you pay the registration fees by credit card in order to avoid the waiting list and to have the best exchange rate if you are not from Canada.
- There are no gate fees charged to the fans and spectators.
- Payments by cheque must be mailed to:
J7K 3J1 CANADA