If you are a US resident and will be travelling to Canada, here is the information:
Option 1 : Passport
Regardless of your age, if you have a passport, it’s the easiest way to travel between Canada and the USA. You show your passport at the border and you are good to go.
Option 2: You do not have a passport
For kids under 18:
1) a birth certificate, a certificate of citizenship or naturalization, a U.S. Permanent Resident Card, or a Certificate of Indian Status
2) a photo identification
1) a Nexus card or an enhanced drivers licence
If parents are not travelling with their kids to Canada, it is recommanded that they leave a signed consent letter to another parent or the coach that allows that person to take their kid to the tournament in Canada.
- Volunteers Schedule now available
- Only one week to go before the 4th Edition
- Montreal celebrates its 375th Anniversary!
- All information now available!
- Want to see our park?
- Welcome to the Tavistock Athletics - TOURNAMENT NOW FULL
- Welcome to the Amherst Lightning - ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT IN THE 14U
- Welcome to the CT DBI Lady Schooners - ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT
- Welcome to Halton Hills Hawks... Only 3 spots left !
- Only 4 spots left in the 14U
- 4 h 9 min agoQuebecFastPitch - L'horaire des bénévoles du tournoi des Rebelles est maintenant disponibles. The volunteers schedule of the Quebec... [Link] [...]
- 1 daysQuebecFastPitch - Plus qu'une semaine avant le début de la 4e Édition du tournoi invitation des Rebelles du Québec. Visitez le site... [Link] [...]
- 11 dayQuebecFastPitch - 😊 [Link]
- 12 dayQuebecFastPitch - Bravo les filles! Way to go girls! [Link]
- 26 dayQuebecFastPitch - Love it! [Link]