If you are a US resident and will be travelling to Canada, here is the information:
Option 1 : Passport
Regardless of your age, if you have a passport, it’s the easiest way to travel between Canada and the USA. You show your passport at the border and you are good to go.
Option 2: You do not have a passport
For kids under 18:
1) a birth certificate, a certificate of citizenship or naturalization, a U.S. Permanent Resident Card, or a Certificate of Indian Status
2) a photo identification
1) a Nexus card or an enhanced drivers licence
If parents are not travelling with their kids to Canada, it is recommanded that they leave a signed consent letter to another parent or the coach that allows that person to take their kid to the tournament in Canada.
- 2019 Tournament
- The Rebelles Pelletier wins the 14U tournament
- 14U Saturday night standing
- 14U Tournament under perfect weather
- The Rebelles U16 Champions!
- 16U Standing Saturday night
- Attention to all 16U teams
- 14U Schedule modifications
- The volunteers schedule is now available
- Top activities to do in Montreal during your stay