2020 Tournament dates:
14U: June 26 – 28 2020
16U: July 3 – 5 2020
18U: June 26 – 28 2020
Registration dead line:
April 1 2020
Minimum number of games:
- 4 diamonds complex (Michel Martin Park at Ile-Perrot - 20 minutes from downtown Montreal), free parking, restaurant, indoor bathrooms, etc.
- 14U category (10 teams maximum - players born on or after January 1st 2005)*
- 16U category (16 teams maximum - players born on or after January 1st 2003)*
- 18U category (8 teams maximum - players born on or after January 1st 2001)*
- In the 16U category in order to get a good mix of teams, we will accept the first 8 Canadian teams and the first 8 American teams as we are the only Border Battle in Women’s fastpich
- In the 14U & 18U categories in order to get a good mix of teams, for each category we will accept the first 5 Canadian teams and the first 5 American teams as we are the only Border Battle in Women’s fastpich
- If one or the division gets filled first, then the other teams will be on the waiting list until a team cancels or if we don’t fulfill the other Canadian or American division
- Standing after 5 games played on a random basis on Friday and Saturday with the objective of having teams play different regions.
- All teams garanteed one game on Sunday for the Playoff round. Final Playoff format to be determined based on final number of teams in each category. If 12 teams or more are registered in a category, there will be 2 divisions (ex. positions 1-8 and 9-16 after the round robin standing) with their own sets of medals for the final round.
- We are playing with 2 umpires for all games and for the Gold medal games we will have 3 umpires
- Softballs: 12 inches
- Distance between bases: 60 feet
- Pitching distance: 43 feet in 16U & 18U and 40 feet in 14U
- Rules: Softball Canada
* Teams are confirmed in the tournament once they have paid
Cost of tournament:
For 2020, the tournament cost is free but in order to reserve your spot you will still have to pay when registering your team and we will reimburse you on the first day of the tournament. $550 CAD for Canadian teams and $500 USD for United States teams
- It is mandatory to stay in one of the hotels referred by the tournament or else you won't be able to play.
- We recommand you pay the registration fees by credit card in order to avoid the waiting list and to have the best exchange rate if you are not from Canada.
- There are no gate fees charged to the fans and spectators.
- Payments by cheque must be mailed to:
70 rue de la Barre #1301
J4K 5J3 CANADA