Park entrance is free for all fans and spectators.
The Web site will be a great tool to assist you in planning your trip to Montral and also to follow the activities and results during the tournament.
A few information that might be of interest to you:
Driving in Montreal
- Seat belts are mandatory for the front and back seat passagers.
- Montreal is an island. You cannot make any right turns on a red light on the island. Ile-Perrot is not on the Montreal island. Therefore, you can make a right turn on a red light unless otherwise specified.
- The road signs are in French and tell you what you can do and what you cannot do.
Support in case you need assistance
- The tournament director has a contact list in case you need assistance. Examples: you have a car accident, you need to see an optometrist rush.
- The Lakeshore hospital as an Emergency room and it's only 5 minutes from the hotels.
- Montreal is a bilingual city. You will not have any issues being served in either French or English.
- Montreal is a safe city but it is still a big city! We recommand that you lock the doors in your car and that you do not leave any valuable objects at view.
- Dogs can enter the park if they are attached to a leash. Dogs owner are responsable to pick up their dogs droppings.
- The Games Schedule is now available
- Happy Easter! Registration is now over.
- Registration for the 2018 Edition is now open!
- 2018 Online registration will start on November 1st
- 14U pictures and 2018 dates
- Congratulations to the Napanee Express
- FINAL PRELIMINARY ROUND STANDING
- Standing and final sale!
- Saturday morning rain delays
- 16U Photo album
- 12 dayQuebecFastPitch - Le calendrier des parties est maintenant disponible : [Link]
- 13 dayQuebecFastPitch - [Link]
- 19 dayQuebecFastPitch - Joyeuses Pâques! Les inscriptions sont terminés. : [Link]
- 26 dayQuebecFastPitch - [Link]
- 2 monthsQuebecFastPitch - Offre d'emploi - Coordonnateur des événements [Link]