Park entrance is free for all fans and spectators.
The Web site will be a great tool to assist you in planning your trip to Montral and also to follow the activities and results during the tournament.
A few information that might be of interest to you:
Driving in Montreal
- Seat belts are mandatory for the front and back seat passagers.
- Montreal is an island. You cannot make any right turns on a red light on the island. Ile-Perrot is not on the Montreal island. Therefore, you can make a right turn on a red light unless otherwise specified.
- The road signs are in French and tell you what you can do and what you cannot do.
Support in case you need assistance
- The tournament director has a contact list in case you need assistance. Examples: you have a car accident, you need to see an optometrist rush.
- The Lakeshore hospital as an Emergency room and it's only 5 minutes from the hotels.
- Montreal is a bilingual city. You will not have any issues being served in either French or English.
- Montreal is a safe city but it is still a big city! We recommand that you lock the doors in your car and that you do not leave any valuable objects at view.
- Dogs can enter the park if they are attached to a leash. Dogs owner are responsable to pick up their dogs droppings.
- Volunteers Schedule now available
- Only one week to go before the 4th Edition
- Montreal celebrates its 375th Anniversary!
- All information now available!
- Want to see our park?
- Welcome to the Tavistock Athletics - TOURNAMENT NOW FULL
- Welcome to the Amherst Lightning - ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT IN THE 14U
- Welcome to the CT DBI Lady Schooners - ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT
- Welcome to Halton Hills Hawks... Only 3 spots left !
- Only 4 spots left in the 14U
- 4 h 11 min agoQuebecFastPitch - L'horaire des bénévoles du tournoi des Rebelles est maintenant disponibles. The volunteers schedule of the Quebec... [Link] [...]
- 1 daysQuebecFastPitch - Plus qu'une semaine avant le début de la 4e Édition du tournoi invitation des Rebelles du Québec. Visitez le site... [Link] [...]
- 11 dayQuebecFastPitch - 😊 [Link]
- 12 dayQuebecFastPitch - Bravo les filles! Way to go girls! [Link]
- 26 dayQuebecFastPitch - Love it! [Link]